top of page
- He started in sculpture in 2006, learning from a local artist, who used objects, recovered wood and metals, plaster, cement ...
- Since then he has continued his training in ceramics and sculpture, mainly in the human figure, at the hands of various artists and potters such as Grzegorz Gwiazda, Gil Gelpi or Cristina Córdova, among others.
- In 2018 he left the Fine Arts studies in Malaga to dedicate himself fully to ceramic sculpture.
- The yellow window, The yellow house, Malaga (2019).
- Collective exhibition We are within the MaF Festival, The Yellow House, Malaga (2020).
- Selected exhibition in the XCI International Pottery and Ceramics Competition of La Rambla (2021).
MENTIONS AND AWARDS
- Winner of the 1st Casabermeja sculpture contest (2020).
- Selected in the XXXI Ciudad de Álora sculpture contest (2020)
- Selected in the XCI International Pottery and Ceramics Competition of La Rambla (2021).
bottom of page